viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

FIRST GRADE

ENGLISH HOMEWORK, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, FIRST GRADE.
DATE: September 30th to October 3rd

FIRST GRADE:

SUBJECT:                                                                           SCIENCE

DATE OF DELIVERY:                                                       SEPTEMBER 30th

NUMBER OF THE TRIMESTER & HOMEWORK:        1-05

INSTRUCTIONS:

Print and paste on your notebook. Cut, paste and sort the pictures to tell if they are living or non-living things. Remember to write the date and sign the task. 


Imagen relacionada

SUBJECT:                                                                           GRAMMAR

DATE OF DELIVERY:                                                       OCTOBER 2nd

NUMBER OF THE TRIMESTER & HOMEWORK:        1-06

INSTRUCTIONS:

Copy on your notebook. Add periods (.) Remember to write the date and sign the task. 

1. My name is Cris   I'm five   I'm in class 1st "A"   My teacher is Miss. Aimee

2. My name is Gloria   I'm in class 1st "B"   I'm six   My teacher is Miss. Azareth   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario