miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2017

ENGLISH HOMEWORK, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, FIRST AND SECOND GRADE.
DATE:  OCTOBER 30th – NOVEMBER 1st

FIRST GRADE:

SUBJECT:                                                                          GRAMMAR

DATE OF DELIVERY:                                                       November 7th

NUMBER OF THE BIMONTH & HOMEWORK:            2-03

INSTRUCTIONS
Read the text and write another verse with your family's names. Remember to write the date and sign the task.

Example:

Say hello to my mom.                                        Say hello to my grandpa,
Say hello to my dad.                                          And my grandma,too.
My mom's name isAmy.                                    My grandpa's name is Nathan.                               
My dad's name is Brad.                                     My grandma's name is Sue.

Say hello to my uncle.                                       Say hello to my brothers,
My uncle's name is Grant.                                 William and Dan.
Say hello to Susanna.                                         Say hello to my sisters,
Susanna is my aunt.                                            Isabel and Ann.




SUBJECT:                                                                          MATH

DATE OF DELIVERY:                                                      November 9th

NUMBER OF THE BIMONTH & HOMEWORK:         2-04

INSTRUCTIONS:
Write in the notebook the numbers from 10 to20 with number and letter. Remember to write the date and sign the task.



SECOND GRADE:

SUBJECT:                                                                            GRAMMAR

DATE OF DELIVERY:                                                        November 7th

NUMBER OF THE BIMONTH & HOMEWORK:             2-03

INSTRUCTIONS
Print and paste in your notebook. Then read and answerthe questions in your notebook. Remember to write the date and sign the task.


1.- How long does Amy's trip last?
2.- What are the people in the photos doing?
3.- Can you take the cruise in December?
4.- Whattime do the trips start in July?



SUBJECT:                                                                           MATH

 DATE OF DELIVERY:                                                      November 9th

NUMBER OF THE BIMONTH & HOMEWORK:            2-04
INSTRUCTIONS:

Write in the notebook the numbers from 20 to30 the number and letter. Remember to write the date and sign the task. date and sign the task.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario